The following lecture rooms will be streamed:
Room 1, Room 2, Lecture Room 9.
All participants of the face-to-face event as well as participants who have registered exclusively to participate in this virtual offer will receive the access data before the congress.
We would like to point out that the event will be held according to the currently valid corona regulations for the city of Leipzig. Please inform yourself about all currently valid rules on the website of the City of Leipzig.
Please find the detailed and always updated overview on all sessions in our session planner.
Instructions for the use of the Session Planner
The Session Planner gives you an overview of all sessions of each congress day as well as their contents. It is easy and intuitive to operate:
- To view session content, please click on the desired session and a popup window will open with the content and individual presentations.
- By clicking on the asterisk icon (upper right corner) within a popup window, you can add the selected session(s) to your personal favorites.
- You can display the favorites via the left menu bar - Favorites. Special feature of this: You can download and print your favorites as a PDF file.
- Via the left column you can show and hide single days, session types and/or rooms. This allows you to filter the program according to your interests.
- In the upper blue bar, there is also a search field that allows you to easily find individual content.